Located 4 km south from Le Camarguais campsite, the small seaside resort of Palavas attracts for its simplicity, its charm of yesteryear and its geographical location. A stone's throw from Montpellier, this small village brings together all the points of attraction to spend a pleasant moment: kilometers of fine sandy beaches, small bars and restaurant dotted all along its canal from where you may have the chance to observe a jousting fight, sports facilities (beach volleyball, beach soccer, air games on the beach), craft shops, bullring for concerts and bullfighting traditions, ... For the early risers and lovers of seafood, do not miss the return of fishing on the Canal and choose your fresh fish of the day on the stalls. And those for whom rest on the beach would not be enough, Palavas offers many possibilities of activities for young and old, sportsmen and passives. Among them :
• The party festival The Luna Park (open from mid-June to the end of August), located in the car park opposite the arenas, will delight both thrill seekers and cotton candy enthusiasts.
• The Minigolf de la plage, located on the seafront on the right bank, awaits you for a game of mini-golf on a small plot facing the sea.
• The horse riding of the Pont Vert, less than a kilometer from the Le Camarguais campsite, offers summer visitors the opportunity to enjoy a walk along the ponds and to admire the fauna that lives there. lives, with in particular the presence of flamingos very present in the region.
• The Toro Piscine at the Palavas arenas during the months of July and August are an opportunity to combine bullfighting traditions and games.
• Jet ski is the essential activity of seaside resorts and will allow you to taste the thrills while enjoying a dream panorama on our beautiful coast.
List of the 3 providers present on Palavas :
Samy Jet Ski (http://www.location-jetski-palavas.com),
Palavas Jet Ski (https://www.palavas-jet-ski.fr)
Kahuna Jet Ski (https://kahuna-jet.com).
• Cruises Catamaran with the Catamaran Mickaël II, offers many trips to the sea, from morning fishing to lovely sea trips in the afternoon, until the evening tapas aperitif.
>> To find out more about the Mickaël II catamaran : http://bateaumikael.com
The night market “Art and Delicacies”:
• The night market “Art and Delicacies” : every Friday evening in July and August on the Esplanade du Port de Plaisance de Palavas, the Art et Gourmandises night market emphasizes local products and local crafts. art with craftsmen, producers, craftsmen and local creators passionate and eager to share their universe and their know-how with the greatest number.
>> To find out more about the city of Palavas Les Flots : https://www.ot-palavaslesflots.com